A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Escalante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Escalante graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Escalante has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Penson Escalante MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dante P. Escalante practice?
- Dr. Dante Escalante has 1 office location.
Dr. Dante Escalante practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.