Dr. Dante Gabriel MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2017
Great Doctors!
The doctors at this office are great! They are great with my kids and the staff is always willing to work with us!

April 5th, 2013
Care
First and foremost, I love the this practice for my children. The staff had a friendly, caring demeanor from the minute I walked into the office. The nurses were so great with my children which is so important in easing my child's anxiety about going to the doctor ( aka. in their mind shots). Dr. Gabriel was personable and attentive as well. It reminded me of when I used to go to the doctor before everything became so corporate and sterile.

April 1st, 2013
The staff is friendly and goes above and beyond to help me. I recommend this doctor's office. The Doctors are patient with me with all the questions that I have. I appriciate everyones' kindness and I am happy that my children are cared for by these Doctors

May 5th, 2012
At ease with the care they give
The staff do their best to get you in the same day you call for you sick child. The nurses are warm and caring. The doctors put my kids at ease, no rush. I am happy with my pediatricians.

August 20th, 2011
Health Professional

October 19th, 2010
Ridiculous and Disappointing
When it comes to doctors I am the type that is very polite and very patient. This office takes the cake when it comes to poor bedside manners and ridiculous rules. I was given the physicians name by a friend. So when i had my child i let the hospital know the name of the doctor, and he did not make calls to the hospital (which is ok, some doctors don't) so i decided to follow up with him after. 1st time i went we filled out forms and was asked to make the co pay, and it was cash or check only (Once again, ok, but most offices do have credit card machines) the lady that took my money was rude. I then waited to meet the doctor and when we were placed in a room a doctor came in, just not my doctor (that i have never met and this was suppose to be the 1st time meeting). I asked questions and then since we opted out for vac. until he is older we received a comparison of vaccination side effects to air and water. We were taken aback, but we figured that it was just this doctor. So we came in for a second visit, to check on our sons weight. Still, a different doctor then the one that we asked for (If we were going to not be seeing our doctor it would be nice to know), so we talked to the same doctor that we saw the 1st time. We ended having to come back a 3rd time. When asked to sit in the doctors office a nice woman asked me if i had a specific doctor i would like to see. I said yes, i would like to see my doctor. So i waited, and waited, and waited. Finally i met my doctor that my friend referred me too. He came in, barely looked at my chart, told me that my baby lost weight (which is incorrect since we did a 3 day observation and he gained 5 ounces (+1/-1) since the last time he was seen. He was short with me and very rude. Then said that we would start shots at his 1 month check up (Which the alternate vac. was listed on my chart) which we opted out until he was older. I cannot express how upset i felt after going to this office. So i started to look for another doctor, since my son has a cold, i called over to the office (which i was on hold for a while) and then i asked if they could fax over his records since i had an appt. today. They said that they couldnt and that it would be a 15 dollar charge and i would physically have to pick it up. So now i have to carry in a sick child 30 min away and then drive another hr to see a doctor that will actually read my chart. Minus the staff, the doctors, the non credit card payment option, this place was wonderful.

August 5th, 2010
I have used Dr. Gabriel's practice for my four children for the past 8 years, my parents used him for my siblings going back close to 30 years and he has always been a dedicated and caring doctor. He takes the time to explain what is going on with your child. When any of my kids are sick he will show me what is happening or will take the time to explain what to expect. He also is great with the kids...this is someone who genuinely cares about children! The other doctors in his practice are all equally dedicated! I highly recommend his practice!

August 18th, 2009
Keli
I love Dr. Gabriel and his entire staff. He was my pediatrician growing up and he now cares for my two children. He is very thorough and caring.

August 6th, 2009
Branch Manager
I love the lady MD. She is so caring and proffesional. Im always seen in same day requested appointments. My baby and I love this Doctor's office. Even if one of the receptionist never smiles or says hello. <Smile girl you are in customer service>

April 29th, 2009
Dispatcher
I love this Doctor. I actually fought to keep this doctor. I love the attention given to my son on checkups. They always make sure my son is up to date with shots and checkups. No complaints from this momma<<<< :-) Great Staff.

April 1st, 2009
Unsatisfied
It took me over an hour to get throgh the phone line to even make my appointment. When i got there i still had to wait 1 1/2 hours to bee seen! staff is very unprofessional.

October 27th, 2016