A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Galliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Galliano, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galliano graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Galliano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Juan Galliano MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dante J. Galliano practice?
- Dr. Dante Galliano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dante Galliano practices Anesthesiology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Anesthesiologists.