A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Implicito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Implicito, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Implicito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Implicito graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Implicito has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Anthony Implicito MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dante A. Implicito practice?
- Dr. Dante Implicito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dante Implicito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Rock, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Glen Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.