A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Marra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Marra, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Marra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Marra graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
- Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Anthony Marra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dante A. Marra practice?
- Dr. Dante Marra has 1 office location.
Dr. Dante Marra practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Orthopedic Surgeons.