Learn more about Dr. Dante Marra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Marra, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Marra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Marra graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
- Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Anthony Marra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dante A. Marra practice?
- Dr. Dante Marra has 1 office location.
Dr. Dante Marra practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Surgeons.