A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Marra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Marra, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Marra, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reynolds Memorial Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Anthony Marra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dante A. Marra practice?
- Dr. Dante Marra has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dante Marra practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near , .