A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Naraval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Naraval, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Naraval graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Naraval has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Casis Naraval MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dante C. Naraval practice?
- Dr. Dante Naraval has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dante Naraval practices Radiology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Radiologists.