A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Naraval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naraval
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naraval Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Naraval, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Naraval graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Naraval has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Casis Naraval MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dante C. Naraval practice?
- Dr. Dante Naraval has 1 office location.
Dr. Dante Naraval practices Radiology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Radiologists.