A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Pepito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Pepito is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Pepito, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepito graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Pepito has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Pepito MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dante Pepito practice?
- Dr. Dante Pepito has 1 office location.
Dr. Dante Pepito practices Internal Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Internists.