A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Pieramici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Pieramici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pieramici
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pieramici Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Pieramici, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Macular Degeneration
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieramici graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pieramici has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Pieramici MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dante Pieramici practice?
- Dr. Dante Pieramici has 1 office location.
Dr. Dante Pieramici practices Ophthalmology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Ophthalmologists.