A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Pieramici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Pieramici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Pieramici, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Macular Degeneration
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieramici graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pieramici has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pieramici accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dante Pieramici practice?
Dr. Dante Pieramici practices Ophthalmology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Santa Barbara Ophthalmologists.