A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Pieramici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Pieramici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pieramici
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pieramici Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Pieramici, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Macular Degeneration
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieramici graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pieramici has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Pieramici MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dante Pieramici practice?
- Dr. Dante Pieramici has 1 office location.
Dr. Dante Pieramici practices Ophthalmology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Ophthalmologists.