Dr. Dante Ramos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dante Ramos?

October 22nd, 2015

Worth the wait

Dr Ramos's years of experience are evident in his approach, bedside manner, respect of his staff, and abundance of patients. This is why he has long wait times, and because, well, kids get sick. So if you need to come in in the winter, in the afternoon, for a sick appointment, you will wait. I try to make well appointments in the morning.

June 5th, 2015

I knew when the time came to pick a pediatrician that I wanted Dr. Ramos. He treated me when I was younger and he was nothing but amazing. He is caring and dedicated to his patients, this proved to be even more true when we had our children. Our first born was jaundice and spent the first few days of her life in the Neonatal Intensive Care unit. Dr. Ramos was on top of everything and would call us personally to discuss treatment and the course of action for her. When we had our son we knew that jaundice was a possibility for him, we did not expect that it would be a four months ordeal. Again, Dr. Ramos and his staff made sure that our child received the best treatment possible and seen any specialists needed to handle his situation. Luckily, our son is now OK, but if it wasn't for his diligence I don't know where we would be. We are unbelievably grateful that we had Dr. Ramos and staff walk us through this process and that he took every step necessary to ensure our children's health.

April 3rd, 2015

Being a new mom its hard not to worry about your child when you know something is wrong. My daughter is 20 months old and suffered from coughing, running nose, off and on fever. I brought her to Dr Ramos several times and all he said was it was a virus. He didn't take any bloodwork or give her any breathing treatments. That went on for 3 months, finally I switched doctors to Dr Griffith. At our first appointment, he was able to diagnose my daughter with a sinus infection and allergies. I was so relieved to finally find a doctor that could help my daughter get better. After so much stress and taking time out of work I had an answer. I definitely would never recommend Dr Ramos to anyone. Especially after finding out my daughter had a sinus infection, I specifically asked Dr Ramos if she could be suffering from a sinus infection, he told me her sinuses aren't developed. I asked for an xray to check her lungs, he told me that causes cancer. I suggest anyone, especially new moms to never take their kids to him. Lastly, his staff is very rude and unprofessional.

January 13th, 2010

Dr.Ramos makes a point of talking with my son as well as me, to make sure my son understands as best he can for his agenever wait to long even with sick visit (20 minutes at most)

August 15th, 2017