A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Roccario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Roccario is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Roccario graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Roccario has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Stephen Roccario DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dante S. Roccario practice?
- Dr. Dante Roccario has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dante Roccario practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Aldan, PA.