A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Roccario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Roccario is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roccario
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roccario Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Roccario graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Roccario has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Stephen Roccario DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dante S. Roccario practice?
- Dr. Dante Roccario has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dante Roccario practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Aldan, PA.