A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Trovato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Trovato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trovato
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trovato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Trovato, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trovato graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trovato has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Anthony Trovato MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dante A. Trovato practice?
- Dr. Dante Trovato has 1 office location.
Dr. Dante Trovato practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ozone Park, NY.
See Ozone Park Surgeons.