A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Trovato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Trovato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trovato
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trovato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Trovato, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trovato graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trovato has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Anthony Trovato MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dante A. Trovato practice?
- Dr. Dante Trovato has 1 office location.
Dr. Dante Trovato practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ozone Park, NY.
See Ozone Park Surgeons.