A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dante Vacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dante Vacca, Neurological Surgeon/Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dante Vacca, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacca graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vacca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dante Francis Vacca MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dante F. Vacca practice?
- Dr. Dante Vacca has 1 office location.
Dr. Dante Vacca practices Neurological Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Neurological Surgeons.