A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danton Dungy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danton Dungy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danton Dungy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dungy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dungy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dungy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Danton S. Dungy practice?
Dr. Danton Dungy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Orthopedic Surgeons.