A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danton Dungy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danton Dungy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dungy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dungy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danton Dungy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dungy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dungy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danton Sterling Dungy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danton S. Dungy practice?
- Dr. Danton Dungy has 1 office location.
Dr. Danton Dungy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.