A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danton Dungy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danton Dungy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dungy
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Dungy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danton Dungy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dungy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dungy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danton Sterling Dungy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danton S. Dungy practice?
- Dr. Danton Dungy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danton Dungy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.