inactive

Danton Kono MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 17th, 2013
Great doctor
He is a wonderful doctor and kids love him. Does not pressure anything on parents but very nice way explains everything. I'm in a different office because of my insurance but sometimes you don't cherish what you have even if its just nice smile and good mood from doctor and staff. Defiantly not where I'm now:(

January 30th, 2013
Very good Pediatrican
When we had our daughter at the hospital. Dr. Kono was our Pediatrican. He was very calm and asked us if we had any questions. My daughter was born br ...

October 16th, 2012
Dr. Kono is AWESOME
I have taken all three of my kids to Dr. Kono and they think he's great! He has an excellent bedside manner and always put the kids at ease.

April 24th, 2012
We LOVE Dr Kono
Dr Kono is awesome! One thing I truly appreciate is that he is a parent and is very practical. He does not overtest and reassures when things are "normal". He is great with my kids and they dont cry at all about going to the doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Kono!

May 24th, 2010
Love Dr. Kono and Nurse Jennifer. They were wonderful with my babies. All four of my kids have seen Dr. Kono.