A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danuta Fabisiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danuta Fabisiak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabisiak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabisiak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabisiak graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fabisiak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Mem Hosp, Bradenton, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danuta Fabisiak DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Danuta Fabisiak practice?
- Dr. Danuta Fabisiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Danuta Fabisiak practices Psychiatry near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Psychiatrists.