A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danuta Fabisiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danuta Fabisiak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabisiak
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Fabisiak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabisiak graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fabisiak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Mem Hosp, Bradenton, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danuta Fabisiak DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Danuta Fabisiak practice?
- Dr. Danuta Fabisiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Danuta Fabisiak practices Psychiatry near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Psychiatrists.