A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danuta Hoyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danuta Hoyer, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danuta Hoyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoyer graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hoyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danuta K Hoyer MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danuta K. Hoyer practice?
- Dr. Danuta Hoyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danuta Hoyer practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.