A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danuta Jaworska-Bzymek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danuta Jaworska-Bzymek is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaworska-Bzymek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaworska-Bzymek Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaworska-Bzymek graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Jaworska-Bzymek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danuta J Jaworska-Bzymek MD is a female Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Danuta J. Jaworska-Bzymek practice?
- Dr. Danuta Jaworska-Bzymek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Danuta Jaworska-Bzymek practices Surgery near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield Center, CT.
See Middletown Surgeons.