A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danuta Kurstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danuta Kurstein, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danuta Kurstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kurstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
- St John's Riverside Hospital - Andrus Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danuta Md Kurstein MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danuta M. Kurstein practice?
- Dr. Danuta Kurstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danuta Kurstein practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.