A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dany El Sayah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dany El Sayah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El Sayah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El Sayah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dany El Sayah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. El Sayah graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. El Sayah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Roswell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dany Naim El Sayah MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dany N. El Sayah practice?
- Dr. Dany El Sayah has 1 office location.
Dr. Dany El Sayah practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists, Pensacola Hematologists, and Pensacola Oncologists.