A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dany El Sayah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dany El Sayah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dany El Sayah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. El Sayah graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. El Sayah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Roswell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dany Naim El Sayah MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dany N. El Sayah practice?
- Dr. Dany El Sayah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dany El Sayah practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Santa Rosa Beach Internists, Santa Rosa Beach Hematologists, and Santa Rosa Beach Oncologists.