Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

East Shore
SI Pulmonary Associates Group
501 Seaview Ave
Ste 102
Staten Island, NY 10305
718-980-5700
Locations and availability (4)

|  Look no Further  |  show details
by Pat on Mar 20th, 2014

I have been Dr. Elsayegh's patient since 2010. I cannot find enough words to express my gratitude, respect and appreciation for this man. Not only is he knowledgeable, professional and has a wonderful bedside manner, he genuinely cares about his patients. He takes his time, making sure you understand your diagnosis and ensures that you are comfortable with his suggested treatment. I only wish all my doctors were like Dr. Elsayegh. If you need a Pulmonologist, look no further - this is your doctor.

|  This is what a doctor should be like  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I can't sing his praises high enough. Dr. Dany as his staff calls him is compassionate, caring and is not only interested in you as a patient, he is concerned with every aspect of your life as it relates to your health. He is knowlegeable, intelligent and professional and is genuinely concerned with his patient's well being. I see him for pullmonary, but now that I have found out that he is also an internist, I will be switching primary care doctors to his Internal Medicine practice.