A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dany Najjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dany Najjar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najjar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Najjar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dany Najjar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Ulcer
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Najjar graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Najjar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dany Michel Najjar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dany M. Najjar practice?
- Dr. Dany Najjar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dany Najjar practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.