A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dany Najjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dany Najjar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najjar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Najjar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dany Najjar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Ulcer
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Najjar graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Najjar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dany Michel Najjar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dany M. Najjar practice?
- Dr. Dany Najjar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dany Najjar practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.