A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dany Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dany Quan is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Quan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dany Kin Moon Quan DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dany K. Quan practice?
- Dr. Dany Quan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dany Quan practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.