A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dany Zayour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dany Zayour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zayour
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zayour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dany Zayour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zayour graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zayour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dany Hani Zayour MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dany H. Zayour practice?
- Dr. Dany Zayour has 1 office location.
Dr. Dany Zayour practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Endocrinologists.