A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danya Colbert-Trowel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colbert-Trowel
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Colbert-Trowel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Colbert-Trowel graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Colbert-Trowel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danya Colbert-Trowel MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Danya Colbert-Trowel practice?
- Dr. Danya Colbert-Trowel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danya Colbert-Trowel practices Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists.