Dr. Danya Godoy-Hung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danya Godoy-Hung?

January 5th, 2017

Dr is great

Dr Godoy has provided me with great care, front desk staff very helpful. BUT Drs nurse practioner leaves a lot to be desired as far as understanding, listening is concerned. I plan to discuss with :Dr on my next appointment.

May 23rd, 2016

terrible care provider

Dr. Godoy has the worst beside manner I have ever experienced. She spent no time reviewing my medical history, and stated that she did not treat my condition. I was very clear about why I was seeking treatment and instead of letting me know prior to my appointment- she basically took my money and offered up no alternatives for treatment. It is unfortunate that an individual like this is allowed to continue to treat patients when she clearly does not have their well being in mind.

January 29th, 2016

Great Doctor and Beautiful office.

November 24th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff.

September 17th, 2015

I very much liked Dr Godoy but the communication from her staff was so poor that I ended up selecting a new doctor.

July 10th, 2015

The office does not take responsibility for their mistakes

It would behoove you to question any test this office wants to run prior to having it done. My husband had an MRI and while waiting for the results, someone at the Doctor Godoy's office called scolding him as to why he had an MRI without the contrast and arranged for him to have another one. Consequently I was charged for two MRIs. I tried working with the Doctors office to only pay for one MRI based on the fact it was originally ordered wrong. BayCare Imaging doesn't care as they only go by the orders they receive, and Doctor Godoy's office ultimately denied my request as "There is no proof" someone in their office called to scold my husband. You should also be sure to get the name of any person you talk to at this office and get everything in writing if not over the phone (if applicable). As you will need it if something like this happens to you. She may be a fine Doctor and we will be back trying to figure out the cause of my husband’s pain, but I will be certain to document everything that transpires. BTW- regarding BayCare Imaging, even if they know a bill is being contested, they will turn you over to a collection agency after the 3rd statement.

January 7th, 2015

New Options for Shingles

I have the Shingles in my right hand. The pain has gone from a 10 to 5. And she is still working on it. Thumbs up

May 28th, 2014

Grateful

I was referred to Dr. Godoy by my counser. I appreciate her and her staff.

September 9th, 2013

Good Doctor nice office

She's great and the new office is clean and impressive. Very we run!

June 18th, 2013

Dr. Danya Godyo

I have been with Dr. Godyo for about 2 years now she has always been very kind and understanding about my illness. I came to her after my other Dr. did not now how to help me with my Pain which when I started with her Dr. Godyo was about a 10 now on most days it ranges between 4-8. She has always been very patient with me and the office staff Rosealee and Crystal our kindhearted and hard working people. I feel very blessed to be one of many of Dr. Godyo's patients.

May 3rd, 2012

Nice job

Go me heading in the right direction..

April 17th, 2012

poor customer service

from the first phone call the office staff was disrespectful and rude. i wouldnt recommend this doctor to anyone!