A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danyon Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danyon Wagner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wagner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran - Onalaska Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danyon J Wagner MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Danyon J. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Danyon Wagner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Danyon Wagner practices Internal Medicine near Onalaska, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and La Crosse, WI.
See Onalaska Internists.