Dr. Dao Hui MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 24th, 2015
Unethical Doctor and Assistant Menla Healthcare LLC
Dr. Dao Hui is very unethical, so does her staff. Very bad very threatening staff. First she did not tell you upfront if you are in network or out of network. They will send you a large bill late. She always shortens her appointment for less than 10 minutes so she can see you again and rip you. Don't ever to see this doctor. This happened exactly to me. I came to see her for a letter to insurance company following normal testing. First visit is only 10 minutes and she dismissed me and asked me to come next morning to pick up the letter. Next day the front desk girl gave me the letter and asked me to pay full office visit. If I don't they declared they would call collection agent. I told me that is not fair as the second visit was just to pick up the letter and I did not need to see the doctor, They would do whatever they will do to squeeze the money from you. I told me insurance company paid them , but they said it was not enough as insurance company paid a lower fee than they expected. Imagine how a doctor can spend time with patient when all her mind is about the money!

January 29th, 2015
RARE FOR A PHYSICIAN TO LISTEN TO THE PATIENT! SHE FOCUSUS ON YOU THE PATIENT highly RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A FAMILY HEALTH CARE PHYSICIAN

March 12th, 2012
Dr. Hui is the best doctor that I have ever been treated by. She always listens to me, and is very thorough! When ever I have the chance to recommend her services, I always DO!

May 14th, 2010
Horrible office staff
I have never seen office staff that are as horrible. I ask them to send me a copy of the test report, and they say it costs them too much money (is that some 40 odd cents for a stamp?), so they ask me to go pick it up. Then I forget to pay my copay (a rather small amount) in time because of moving homes etc, and they leave a rather threatening email telling me they are going to turn over my case to collection agencies - in this case, a gentle reminder would have sufficed.