A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dao Luong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luong
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Luong Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Luong graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Luong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dao Quynh Luong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dao Q. Luong practice?
- Dr. Dao Luong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dao Luong practices Family Medicine near Broadlands, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.