A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dao Luong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Luong graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Luong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 19 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dao Q. Luong practice?
Dr. Dao Luong practices Family Medicine near Broadlands, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.