A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dao Luong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luong
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luong Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Luong graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Luong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dao Quynh Luong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dao Q. Luong practice?
- Dr. Dao Luong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dao Luong practices Family Medicine near Broadlands, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.