Dr. Daphne Blackburn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daphne Blackburn?

June 8th, 2011

Dr. Blackburn is exceptional!

Dr. Blackburn was both kind and professional at the same time. We spent an hour and a half going over my history and such. She is easy to talk with and is attentive to your needs. I am sold! I found my Doc!

August 11th, 2010

Dr. Blackburn is the best doctor I have EVER seen (and I've seen more than my share). She really cares about her patients and treats them with kindness and respect. She also keeps the cost of healthcare in mind and works as best she can to meet not only your health needs but tailors your care to meet your financial needs as well. She is a fibromyalgia expert, but she also has a very wide and expansive knowledge of other ailments and treatments. She is an angel and I thank God every day that he led me to her door.

May 21st, 2010

Great Experience with Dr. Blackburn

Dr. Blackburn's diagnosis are always on target. She listens to the patient and applies the best treatment available. She has great follow up and freely shares educational information to afford the patient the opportunity to fully participate in her/his recovery.I highly recommend Dr. Blackburn.

Type 2 Diabetes