Quick to make assumptions, outdated, not helpful show details Quick to make assumptions, outdated, not helpful
Apr 11th, 2014

The office staff and registration staff are gloriously friendly which is why I was shocked by the judgmental attitude and rudeness of the nurse in my exam room and especially that of Dr. Bryan. She walked into the room with her mind made up about my reason for visiting and was visibly judgmental from the start. She did not take time to listen to what I had to say or review my medical Hx. To be honest looking back I think this was due to her knowing nothing about the topic I wanted to discuss. I would guess she did so without realizing but, she made a comment regarding my intelligence that left me wanting to run out of the room. I was kind and professional and expected the same. I understand that doctors cannot address all questions, however it unacceptable to neither try or well informed enough to provide referrals. Comparing the information I came into the appointment with from my own research and what she could provide (nothing), I quickly found her to be both lacking in updated information and incorrect in the comments she did make. I will not return and I sincerely regret having sat through the entire ordeal. If I were a less professional person I really would have walked out.