Dr. Daphne Bryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daphne Bryan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Daphne Bryan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016

Dr. Daphne Bryan is very personable and professional. She is thorough and very easy to talk with. She listens attentively and does not rush you out of the office. If she is not sure of an answer she does not just guess she finds the answer

April 11th, 2014

Quick to make assumptions, outdated, not helpful

The office staff and registration staff are gloriously friendly which is why I was shocked by the judgmental attitude and rudeness of the nurse in my exam room and especially that of Dr. Bryan. She walked into the room with her mind made up about my reason for visiting and was visibly judgmental from the start. She did not take time to listen to what I had to say or review my medical Hx. To be honest looking back I think this was due to her knowing nothing about the topic I wanted to discuss. I would guess she did so without realizing but, she made a comment regarding my intelligence that left me wanting to run out of the room. I was kind and professional and expected the same. I understand that doctors cannot address all questions, however it unacceptable to neither try or well informed enough to provide referrals. Comparing the information I came into the appointment with from my own research and what she could provide (nothing), I quickly found her to be both lacking in updated information and incorrect in the comments she did make. I will not return and I sincerely regret having sat through the entire ordeal. If I were a less professional person I really would have walked out.

July 19th, 2017