A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daphne Favroth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daphne Favroth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daphne Favroth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Favroth graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Favroth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Favroth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan