A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daphne Favroth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daphne Favroth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daphne Favroth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Favroth graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Favroth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daphne Louise Favroth MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daphne L. Favroth practice?
- Dr. Daphne Favroth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daphne Favroth practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Richardson Internists.