Daphne L Favroth MD Patient Reviews

August 12th, 2016
she is very friendly and helps all she can. she will also give you referrals to specialist without a hassle.

March 30th, 2016
Sabu and James Matthew
The two people who gave reviews for Dr. Favroth and the office are low down the scum of the earth.The wait maybe long but at the end of the day the Dr is very caring and knowledgeable. She takes the time with each patient and hears all of there concerns. Its not her fault if you ignore the information that is given to you also, remember she is the one that has the degrees not you. It takes a coward to write a bad review and hide behind a computer to give bad marks.

February 25th, 2016
Find a different doctor!!!!
I Would Never Recommend This Doctor.

February 25th, 2016
Stay away!!
Extremely rude and no bed side manner at all!! Very poor diagnosis and argued with my son regarding the care. This doctor SHOULD learn , how to interact with patients visitors and improve her CUSTOMER CARE SKILLS!! Please find a different provider.

December 13th, 2015
Love Dr Favroth
I love this doctor ..she spends as much time as you need..no matter how full the waiting room dr favroth makes you feel special and she isn't in a hurry with you ! If you need a specialist she makes sure you get one...totally awesome!

October 8th, 2015
Very Awesome & Knowledgeable
I love this Doctor, and she helped saved my daughters life and prevent a surgery. She really knows what's wrong when you give her the symptoms. I would recommend her for your self and your kids, because she really cares and is open on Saturdays!

January 21st, 2015
Love This Doctor and Staff!
I am a new patient to Dr. Favroth and I am so happy to have found her! The whole staff has made me feel welcome...the Doctor took time with me..listen to my concerns..took notes..I look forward to having a great relationship with her..it is nice to feel like your doctor has your best interest in you. She was dead on with my illness at the time and is trying to find me another doctor to take care of my ankle problem. If you are looking for a Doctor look no further!

January 15th, 2014
great doctor
Very good doctor; courteous staff, very knowledgeable about children's issues, add, adhdd, poor impuse control and defiant behavior disorders. I would highly recommend Dr. Daphne for your child and/or yourself. have been using Dr. Daphne for 4 years for my granddaughter. I can't say enough good things about this doctor.

July 12th, 2013
Rediculous
I have taken my children to her a few times. First time we were there for more than 3 hours. Second time we were just there for my oldest to have his dosage upped on a medication. Wasn't there long. I thought she was a very nice person. This last time we went I probably had flames coming out of my ears before we walked out the doors. I got to my truck and just was in tears. Now let's do a take back of why. I have had issues with my 5 year old since he could talk telling me how much his legs hurt, waking up in the middle of the night, ect. We told one of these new med students which by the way pisses me off that I see a different one every time we went in there, She had NO clue what so ever how to speak to a child. Then by her series of questions to my 5 yer old, I became extremely NERVOUS. She darted out of the room like something was horribly wrong (the med student). Obviously to go get Dr. Favroth, because a moment later I could hear the med student and Dr. Favroth on the other side of the door talking. Saying, "very high possibility of bone cancer." Then they proceeded to come in and treat it like a normal office visit and never said a word. When they went to walk out the door, I confronted them. All Dr. Favroth could say is, "well I have only had a couple of positive results with those symptoms before." And she STILL TRIED WALKING OUT THE DOOR. I was infuriated. Wasn't going to do a test or anything. End result I got the referral for the test and I will never take my children there again or refer anyone!

January 16th, 2013

September 26th, 2012
The time took an hour to go back......she don't wash her hands....she just want the free help from them medical scgool......she need to be better groom.......it is awful....but overall she a good doctor...I guess........................

September 19th, 2012
Very unprofessional
The Dr. is very unprofessional and so is the staff.