Internists
Mark Twain
551 N Plano Rd
Richardson, TX 75081
972-669-8400
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  great doctor  |  show details
by Delagarza, vicki on Jan 15th, 2014

Very good doctor; courteous staff, very knowledgeable about children's issues, add, adhdd, poor impuse control and defiant behavior disorders. I would highly recommend Dr. Daphne for your child and/or yourself. have been using Dr. Daphne for 4 years for my granddaughter. I can't say enough good things about this doctor.

|  Rediculous  |  show details
by Unknown on Jul 12th, 2013

I have taken my children to her a few times. First time we were there for more than 3 hours. Second time we were just there for my oldest to have his dosage upped on a medication. Wasn't there long. I thought she was a very nice person. This last time we went I probably had flames coming out of my ears before we walked out the doors. I got to my truck and just was in tears. Now let's do a take back of why. I have had issues with my 5 year old since he could talk telling me how much his legs hurt, waking up in the middle of the night, ect. We told one of these new med students which by the way pisses me off that I see a different one every time we went in there, She had NO clue what so ever how to speak to a child. Then by her series of questions to my 5 yer old, I became extremely NERVOUS. She darted out of the room like something was horribly wrong (the med student). Obviously to go get Dr. Favroth, because a moment later I could hear the med student and Dr. Favroth on the other side of the door talking. Saying, "very high possibility of bone cancer." Then they proceeded to come in and treat it like a normal office visit and never said a word. When they went to walk out the door, I confronted them. All Dr. Favroth could say is, "well I have only had a couple of positive results with those symptoms before." And she STILL TRIED WALKING OUT THE DOOR. I was infuriated. Wasn't going to do a test or anything. End result I got the referral for the test and I will never take my children there again or refer anyone!

Jan 16th, 2013

Sep 26th, 2012

The time took an hour to go back......she don't wash her hands....she just want the free help from them medical scgool......she need to be better groom.......it is awful....but overall she a good doctor...I guess........................

|  Very unprofessional  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

The Dr. is very unprofessional and so is the staff.

|  Very Personal  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

I like this doctor's office. She is the next best thing to my children's other pedetrician. I do not have any complaints including the staff memebers are professional.

|  Great DR!!!  |  show details
May 28th, 2012

I have never been to a Dr. where I felt more comfortable. My kids were allowed to play meanwhile my husband and I were seen. She has a great positive personality and even seemed to make me laugh in my time of pain. Her staff was very curteous, professional and we felt like family. I recomend her to EVERYONE! She truly is a one of a kind DR thats hard to find now a days.

May 4th, 2012

Dr. Favroth is very good and I feel very comfortable with her. She is good at diagnosis. Her office staff is average. The nursing staff is either very slow or just don't care. It is very, very difficult to speak with a nurse.

|  NEVER AGAIN  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

I waited 40 minutes in the front waiting room and then me and my kids were in an examination room for 2 hours before we even got to see the doctor. There were alot of students there and they came in the exam room asking a million questions but what good does that do when all I need is to see the doctor and be on my way. It's disrespectful to make a person wait that long. I guess the doctor doesn't care as long as she is making money but what kind of a person disrespects people that way. As soon as I get some decent insurance I will never go there again.

Feb 22nd, 2012

I've actually been to Dr. Favroth a few times and will NEVER go again. If you schedule a appointment and you still have to wait close to a hour then YES there is a problem. I can see 10 to 15 minutes but not over a hour. Then to be asked a series of questions, for her to just look in my ear and asked to breath in and out to be out in 5 minutes and then on top of that being misdiagnosed is unethical to me. She has students that are there to do their clinicals so yes they are not expected to get paid. Even her staff that have been with her for a long time are not professional (front desk). How you speak to people and your demeanor tells it all. "Attitude reflects leadership" If I'm paying my money for service then I would like to be treated with respect, so if the patients are rude trust me I understand why. Hopefully it will get better but as for the beginning of 2012 I dont think so...

|  good staff and great customer service  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

love the staff and dr same day appt avaiable love it office hours are great really good service

|  PATIENT  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

I LOVED HER OFFICE AND HOW SHE TREATS HER PATIENTS I WOULD RECOMMENDED IT TO ALL MY FRIENDS

Apr 23rd, 2011

The care if you can call it that I have recieved from Dr. Favroth for my children has been HORRIBLE! She is disrespectful & dismissive about our concerns. She REFUSED to run nessecary test on one of my kids citing that insurance MAY not cover it. I left her office& took him straight to the ER where the ER physician agreed it was indeed medically indicated & ran test insurance paid for it & then some because of the ER fees STAT lab fees the 4hrs of cardiac observation. Im sitting in her office as we speak been here for 3hrs trying to get a hand written perscription for my kids acne meds they have failed to fax back to pharmacy despite multiple request from pharmacy & me for 2WEEKS! Looking for new Dr. right NOW!

|  Dr Favroth is Great.  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

--I deeply appreciate Dr Favroth's care for me.--Now she is treating my wife and Grandson.--I have complete trust and faith in her.--She is worth any wait and work any trouble in getting in to see her.-Where are the Five Stars she deserves.--Pat OMahony----

|  I can't believe she completed medical school  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2010

I can understand some people calling their doctors "down to earth" or "doesn't use medical jargon." Dr. Favroth doesn't fit those descriptions. Every time I bring my son in for flu-like or cold-like symptoms, she always says it's an ear infection and gives amoxicillin. She doesn't run any tests, nothing. When I mention any strange phenomenon about my son (now 2 1/2), she says not to worry and doesn't give me any diagnosis. She swears, wears stained and wrinkled clothing, and the only advice she gives is some canned speech about educating children before going to kindergarten. The ONLY reason she's been seeing my son the last 2 years is because he was on CHIPS. I now have a job with health care and can't run fast enough to a new pediatrician.

|  Get organized.  |  show details
by Bad Experience on Oct 5th, 2010

I had trouble getting through the lines to make an appointment. Then when i finally went to my appointment it took 1 hour and 15 minutes to get to the back to have my vitals taken. I didnt get to see the doctor until 35 more minutes and by the time the doctor went into see me i was already tired of waiting the whole time. It only took 20 minutes for her to give one prescription which my name was mispelled on it and my insurance didnt even cover it. This will be the last time i ever go back to them. This clinic needs to be more organized inc. the doctor.

|  will not go again  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2010

the whole time i was in the room with my daughter, she didn't even look at me, she just ignored the fact that i was her mother and told everything to her grandmother instead, i was not happy at all with this visit and i will not go back!