A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daphne Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daphne Goldberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daphne Goldberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daphne Goldberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daphne Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Daphne Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daphne Goldberg practices Family Medicine near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Primary Care Doctors.