A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daphne Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daphne Goldberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daphne Goldberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daphne Goldberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daphne Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Daphne Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daphne Goldberg practices Family Medicine near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Family Physicians.