Dr. Daphne Hemmings Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daphne Hemmings?

January 7th, 2015

Gallbladder removal for my 20 yr old son!!

April 22nd, 2013

I got lucky!

I arrived at Queen's ER in serious pain. After general work up Dr. Hemmings came to talk about what she was seeing and her plan. She clearly did not want to perform unnecessary surgery but all signs said OR was necessary and she calmly explained why. I could sense her concern but also her confidence that was not more than she could handle. She tried laparoscopic approach but the problem was bigger than she could safely complete that way. Post-op visits she patiently answered all of my questions and never implied that I wouldn't understand. Warm, respectful, obviously smart...I feel very very fortunate that it was Dr. Hemmings on duty when I came in.

March 9th, 2013

Thankful...

I came into the ER and the surgeon on-call happened to be Dr. Hemmings. She explained everything VERY well and put me at ease. She is thorough and attentive. I always worry that surgeons will automatically want to send you to the operating room and it was very clear that that was not her intention. There is no doubt in my mind that she is conservative and wants the best for you. She gave me choices... I also had no doubt that she wants the best for me. And the icing on the cake is that she has the best bedside manner. Highly recommend her. I also did my homework and spoke to others and their experience with her has also been as positive as mine.

January 30th, 2017