Dr. Daphne Sims MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017
Dr Wright is an outstanding provider. She always takes time at the appointment
I strongly recommend her to any family.

August 27th, 2013
Has no interest...
I'm only giving 1 star, because I have to. When I called the office, the receptionist was so sweet and I figured, with a good staff.. the doctors should be up to par. I initially wanted a consultation, but was told d/t the amount of Physical Exams they were doing, a consultation appointment couldn't be made for another month. I wanted my son to get a Flu shot, which she told me they had in stock, but was unsure of the Flu Mist. I told her my son was too young. She said making that appointment was fine. I told her some other issues that were occuring, and she told me she could make a Sick Visit/ New Patient appointment so I could see the doctor and get the Flu shot all in one visit. Made sense. I made the appointment for the following week. I was told to bring my son's last Physical and shot records. To obtain medical records is never easy and there is waiting process and I had to pay for them. When I got to the office, it was nice and clean. I'll give them that. I had to fill out a bunch of forms. I had to pay the copay upfront, which I didn't mind. The medical assistant got my sons vitals and asked why we were there, then put us in a room. I'd say we waited about 3-5 minutes before the doctor came in. My son was already cranky and opened up a drawer and saw some napkins and put them in his mouth. My husband jumped and grabbed them and threw them away. The doctor just looked at him in pure disgust. She screamed "Eww!!!" She then stood in the far side of the room and we explained why we were there. I asked if she needed the Physical Exam form we requested. She said no. She examined my son's private parts, without any gloves; however, she did wash her hands before.. but didn't wash her hands after. Gross. She basically gave us a nonchalant answer to our question. I felt as though we asked her a dumb question that we should have known. She asked if there was anything else and I told her we wanted the flu shot. She said she believes she only has the Flu Mist, which I told her he was too young. She came back and told me they only had Flu Mist and to call them back. I am still so bitter and disappointed. She's a Pediatrician.. meaning, she should have some care and desire to take care of kids. Nope. Horrible!