Dr. Dara Lenore Headrick DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Pain Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dara Headrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dara Headrick, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Headrick graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Headrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Headrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dara L. Headrick practice?
Dr. Dara Headrick practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Pain Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Physiatrists, Grand Blanc Pain Management Doctors, and Grand Blanc Anesthesiologists.