A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dara Hogue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dara Hogue is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dara Hogue, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogue graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hogue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dara Elise Hogue MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dara E. Hogue practice?
- Dr. Dara Hogue has 1 office location.
Dr. Dara Hogue practices Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Pediatricians.