A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dara Lankaranian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lankaranian graduated from Hormozgan University Of Medical Sciences (Hums), Bandarabbas.
Dr. Lankaranian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dara Lankaranian MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dara Lankaranian practice?
- Dr. Dara Lankaranian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dara Lankaranian practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Hospitalists and Cape May Court House Internists.