Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dara Lankaranian
Dr. Dara Lankaranian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somers Point, NJ, with another office in Cape May Court House, NJ. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lankaranian is affiliated with Cape Regional Medical Center and Shore Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dara Lankaranian has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dara Lankaranian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somers Point, NJ.
Dr. Saraswathi Racherla
Somers Point, NJ 0 mi13
Dr. Jacob Levin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Somers Point, NJ 0 mi38
Dr. Hemang Dave
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Somers Point, NJ 0 mi35