A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dara Lee Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee Lewis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dara Lee Lewis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee Lewis graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lee Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dara K Lee Lewis MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dara K. Lee Lewis practice?
- Dr. Dara Lee Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dara Lee Lewis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Cardiologists.