A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dara Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dara Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dara Lee, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dara Kim Lee MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dara K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Dara Lee has 14 office locations.
Dr. Dara Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rio Rancho, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Albuquerque, NM.
See Rio Rancho Cardiologists.