A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dara Lee Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dara Lee Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dara Lee Lewis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee Lewis graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lee Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dara K Lee Lewis MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dara K. Lee Lewis practice?
- Dr. Dara Lee Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dara Lee Lewis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Cardiologists.