A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dara Liotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dara Liotta, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liotta graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Liotta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dara R Liotta MD and OD is a female Head & Neck Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dara R. Liotta practice?
- Dr. Dara Liotta has 1 office location.
Dr. Dara Liotta practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Otolaryngologists.