A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dara Maurant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dara Maurant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurant graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Maurant has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maurant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dara N. Maurant practice?
Dr. Dara Maurant practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.