Dr. Dara Mitchel, MD
Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

So Blessed...Thank you Dr. Havemann show details So Blessed...Thank you Dr. Havemann
by M. Ahmed on Jan 6th, 2015

I cannot even begin to describe my journey with secondary infertility. After 7 years of trying to expand our family with another child, with the help of Dr. Havemann and her staff (especially Joan and Kim), both medically and emotionally, we are expecting our second child August 2015! The staff is amazing and always helpful, and there are no words to describe Dr. Havemann. I would blindly recommend this facility, doctor, and staff to family, friends, strangers, anyone needing professional help in growing their family.

Amazing Experience show details Amazing Experience
by Sarah on Dec 27th, 2014

This team was amazing & I can't say enough on how grateful I was to have found them. They treated me with professionalism, kindness, & high expertise at what they do. I felt as though I was their only patient & always had quality time to discuss questions & concerns that came up along my journey. Love these ladies & happy to say I'm expecting twins in June thanks to them.

Dec 17th, 2014

Dr. Havemann was such a blessing. It's not easy to be told that you have issues conceiving, but Dr. Havemann and her staff made it easier and possible to handle it with hope. She cared and invested in my situation and was very easy to understand when she explained any process or answered my million questions. Her nurses and receptionists were also so welcoming and helpful, as well. They were always willing to take the time to answer questions, even on the phone. She helped me conceive my first baby, and I will forever be thankful! I didn't want to leave her care, but until next baby I suppose!

Best Doctor EVER!!!!! show details Best Doctor EVER!!!!!
by Natalie Greer on Dec 10th, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Havemann and her staff. They are all absolutely amazing! We struggled for 2 years with infertility after having our son naturally...Dr. Havemann was my lifesaver...I thank God for her and her sweet nurses, Joan and Kim, everyday!!!!

by Rose and Mitch on Jun 19th, 2014

Dr. Havemann is a wonderful doctor! She helped my husband and I achieve our dreams of having a child. She treated us like family and not like another number. We are so grateful.

Terrific experience! show details Terrific experience!
by Sherri and Mike on Mar 23rd, 2014

I met Dr. Havemann 6 months ago, after having a terrible experience with another physician. Dr. Havemann was very professional and reviewed all my previously done studies and made a treatment plan for me at the first visit. I just completed my second treatment cycle and am pregnant! My sonogram is in two weeks. I find out then how many I'm pregnant with. I have already recommended Dr. Havemann to two friends. Great doctor.