Dr. Dara Mitchel, MD
Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

by Ashwini S on Sep 23rd, 2016

When i was recommended to see the doctor at McKinney Fertility Clinic I was nervous & freaked out. But Dr. Havemann made us feel relaxed and explained the situation we were in and walked us through the plan to conceive. She is a good listener and addressed all of the concerns to make us feel better. She give us a personalized treatment plan and was with us at each and every step. We conceived with minimal treatment in a very short period and was thrilled with the outcome. I highly recommend her.

Aug 11th, 2016

Dr. Havemann is so kind, courteous and understanding. I highly recommend her and Dallas IVF. They turned what I thought was going to be a stressful experience into a memorable one. Dr. Havemann and her staff are personable and care about their patients. My husband and I had the best experience really appreciate everything they have done for us.

Simply THE best doctor and staff! show details Simply THE best doctor and staff!
by April/Rochelle on Jun 13th, 2016

Dr. Havemann and her staff are super stars! They make you feel as if you are the only patient they have. To have the kind of intelligence and sensitivity she has in one doctor is very rare. We HIGHLY recommend her and her staff and feel SO lucky to have found them.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Havemann and her staff are very courteous. Dr. Havemann explains everything so well and is very accurate. We are very thankful for her and the staff in McKinney. We cannot thank her enough for our wonderful end result.

Highly Recommend! show details Highly Recommend!
by Erin M on Apr 27th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Havemann and her amazing staff! They are professional, knowledgeable, and took such great care of us. At a difficult time in our lives, Dr. Havemann was incredibly kind and compassionate, and did everything she could to help us. She was incredibly respectful of all our decisions, and offered such great insights into how to proceed with treatment. She listened to all of our concerns, answered all of our questions, and we truly felt we received the best care.

by Yonglei cao on Jan 18th, 2016

Dr. Havemann and the staff at McKinney are friendly and devoted in taking excellent care of me. We love Dr. Havemann for her knowledge, personalized care and explaining in detail level.

The total package show details The total package
by Jackie/Scott B on Dec 24th, 2015

We could not recommend Dr. Havemann more. She is incredibly personable and kind and generous with her time, but when necessary, she's also able to have tough conversations with you and give you straightforward information and advice. Her staff is equally impressive, and every aspect of our time with her (including the end result) was incredible. If there was an option above five stars, we'd give her that without hesitation.

Simply Awesome show details Simply Awesome
by Anne and Ademola (Nigeria) on Oct 23rd, 2015

Our experience with Dr Havemann was wonderful, she took time to explain all details to us, always assured us everything would be ok. we came all the way from Africa. Joan, Kim, Angela were all so patient with me. Thank you guys

Sep 30th, 2015

Dr. Havemann from Dallas IVF and the McKinney Fertility center, is the most thorough, detailed oriented and knowledgeable IVF doctor that came highly recommended by my OBGYN. I can't say enough about how wonderful she was throughout the whole process. She made you feel normal even though you feel inside you might not be because you need help getting pregnant. She described the process in simple terms and made it so easy to understand the step by step game plan. My husband and I tried IUI for the very first time and that's all it took. I'm about 9 weeks pregnant with our first baby and we owe it all to Dr. Havemann and her terrific staff. Joan, we love you! The best experience. I would recommend her to anyone!

May 31st, 2015

Best MD I have ever been to. She makes you feel like your the only patient in the world! First visit I was nervous because I didn't want to "start over". One of the first things she did was figure out what we had already tried and said "ok so we aren't going backwards let's move forwards and here's what I suggest". Also I can't say enough about all the staff. They were kind and so friendly. When we had a failed attempt they were compassionate and when we were successful they celebrated with us. I would recommend them to anyone and have several times!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 17th, 2014

Dr. Havemann was such a blessing. It's not easy to be told that you have issues conceiving, but Dr. Havemann and her staff made it easier and possible to handle it with hope. She cared and invested in my situation and was very easy to understand when she explained any process or answered my million questions. Her nurses and receptionists were also so welcoming and helpful, as well. They were always willing to take the time to answer questions, even on the phone. She helped me conceive my first baby, and I will forever be thankful! I didn't want to leave her care, but until next baby I suppose!

Best Doctor EVER!!!!! show details Best Doctor EVER!!!!!
by Natalie Greer on Dec 10th, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Havemann and her staff. They are all absolutely amazing! We struggled for 2 years with infertility after having our son naturally...Dr. Havemann was my lifesaver...I thank God for her and her sweet nurses, Joan and Kim, everyday!!!!

by Rose and Mitch on Jun 19th, 2014

Dr. Havemann is a wonderful doctor! She helped my husband and I achieve our dreams of having a child. She treated us like family and not like another number. We are so grateful.

Terrific experience! show details Terrific experience!
by Sherri and Mike on Mar 23rd, 2014

I met Dr. Havemann 6 months ago, after having a terrible experience with another physician. Dr. Havemann was very professional and reviewed all my previously done studies and made a treatment plan for me at the first visit. I just completed my second treatment cycle and am pregnant! My sonogram is in two weeks. I find out then how many I'm pregnant with. I have already recommended Dr. Havemann to two friends. Great doctor.