A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dara Neuman-Sunshine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dara Neuman-Sunshine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuman-Sunshine
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Neuman-Sunshine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuman-Sunshine graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Neuman-Sunshine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dara Lee Neuman-Sunshine MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dara L. Neuman-Sunshine practice?
- Dr. Dara Neuman-Sunshine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dara Neuman-Sunshine practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists and Baltimore Internists.