A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dara Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dara Paul, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Paul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
- South Fulton Hospital
- Crawford Long Hosp. of Emory Univ.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dara Paul MD is a female Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Dara Paul practice?
- Dr. Dara Paul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dara Paul practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Riverdale, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Riverdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.