Dr. Dara Paul MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Atlanta, GA

no change

May 15th, 2017
Where is Dr. Dara Paul
Dr.Paul is an excellent doctor. She truly cares for her patients and Ms. Byrd was great too! Staff was very friendly and I loved her office. I hadn't been in a while but when I came by to make an appointment the office is closed permanently... what happened?! It's so hard to find a good ob gyn! Where is Dr. Paul? Can Someone email me? ile6020@gmail.com

July 19th, 2016
I love my OB
Front desk clerk is very rude. Everyone else is very professional and has excellent customer service!

June 14th, 2016
I Love Dr. Paul!!
I enjoy each visit with Dr. Paul. she is courteous, concerned and very professional and takes time to answer any questions that I have. I have been a patient for about 3 years now. She was my daughter's OBGYN and she liked her, so after my OBGYN moved out of the area, I visited Dr. Paul and have been truly satisfied with her service and her friendly office staff.

June 7th, 2016
Extreme knowledgable. If something is beyond, she will refer you to get the specified help you need!

May 19th, 2016
I've been going to Dr. Paul since 2007 and she and her staff have been very helpful and displayed great customer service.

January 30th, 2016
First time visit ....
This was my first visit. I can only assess my initial visit. But I can say they are working with me after the visit for my follow ups. Dr. Paul and her staff have a great aura and I'm looking forward to working with them for my continued good health.

January 18th, 2016
An awesome physician!
Dr. Paul is wonderful! She is very caring and puts me at ease. No one likes to have a GYN appointment, but I must say, her calm demeanor makes it so comfortable, I look forward to going just to chat with her.

December 31st, 2015
Best OB/GYN in Atlanta
I love Dr. Paul. She has been by Gyn for over 10 yeas. Excellent bedside manner. She sit down and take time to talk with you like there is no other appointment scheduled for that day. She is very open minded and nonjudgemental. Very pleasant and easy to talk with. She also delivered my two God Children.

March 13th, 2015
I really enjoyed the information the doctor shared with me and the staff was wounderful.

November 18th, 2014
Rude Front Desk
The person that sits at the front desk is extremely rude. Dr. Paul is excellent though. Basically first impression is lasting.

October 14th, 2014
Incredible Doctor
Amazing doctor, couldn't like her any more. She's the first doctor I've had in a long time that has taken the time to listen to me. She is helping me work on a long term health issuer i've had, and I'm making more progress with her than I have in 3 years with multiple other doctors who have dismissed me time after time. I'm hoping to return to health under her care.

April 2nd, 2014
Amazing Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Paul for about 5 years now. I can say she is the only doctor that I felt very comfortable with. The patient/ doctor time that she gives is remarkable, because she takes time to listen and I never feel rushed.