Dr. Dara Paul MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Atlanta, GA

July 19th, 2016
I love my OB
Front desk clerk is very rude. Everyone else is very professional and has excellent customer service!

June 14th, 2016
I Love Dr. Paul!!
I enjoy each visit with Dr. Paul. she is courteous, concerned and very professional and takes time to answer any questions that I have. I have been a patient for about 3 years now. She was my daughter's OBGYN and she liked her, so after my OBGYN moved out of the area, I visited Dr. Paul and have been truly satisfied with her service and her friendly office staff.

June 7th, 2016
Extreme knowledgable. If something is beyond, she will refer you to get the specified help you need!

May 19th, 2016
I've been going to Dr. Paul since 2007 and she and her staff have been very helpful and displayed great customer service.

January 30th, 2016
First time visit ....
This was my first visit. I can only assess my initial visit. But I can say they are working with me after the visit for my follow ups. Dr. Paul and her staff have a great aura and I'm looking forward to working with them for my continued good health.

January 18th, 2016
An awesome physician!
Dr. Paul is wonderful! She is very caring and puts me at ease. No one likes to have a GYN appointment, but I must say, her calm demeanor makes it so comfortable, I look forward to going just to chat with her.

December 31st, 2015
Best OB/GYN in Atlanta
I love Dr. Paul. She has been by Gyn for over 10 yeas. Excellent bedside manner. She sit down and take time to talk with you like there is no other appointment scheduled for that day. She is very open minded and nonjudgemental. Very pleasant and easy to talk with. She also delivered my two God Children.

March 13th, 2015
I really enjoyed the information the doctor shared with me and the staff was wounderful.

November 18th, 2014
Rude Front Desk
The person that sits at the front desk is extremely rude. Dr. Paul is excellent though. Basically first impression is lasting.

October 14th, 2014
Incredible Doctor
Amazing doctor, couldn't like her any more. She's the first doctor I've had in a long time that has taken the time to listen to me. She is helping me work on a long term health issuer i've had, and I'm making more progress with her than I have in 3 years with multiple other doctors who have dismissed me time after time. I'm hoping to return to health under her care.

April 2nd, 2014
Amazing Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Paul for about 5 years now. I can say she is the only doctor that I felt very comfortable with. The patient/ doctor time that she gives is remarkable, because she takes time to listen and I never feel rushed.

October 10th, 2013
Very Unprofessional
As an existing patient I had an urgent concern. I called and asked to come in, but was refused by her office staff. The woman I spoke with told me they could not fit me into their schedule. I was even willing to come in a few days later, but the woman refused to work with me. I really needed to see Dr. Paul. She was very, very rude, condescending, and loud, while telling me that I could not come in to be seen and that there was nothing she could do for me. I was upset that I could not see my doctor who at the time I trusted. However, this left me no choice but to find another doctor to attend to my urgent need. When I did find the other doctor, she requested that I have my medical records sent over. After visiting with the new doctor I wanted to seek a second opinion. I decided to try going back to Dr Paul to hear what she would have to say. When I called her office to make an appointment, the person I spoke with was very welcoming and pleasant. This was someone new that I never interacted with before and she was able to fit me into the schedule to see Dr. Paul. When I went in for my scheduled appointment, I was confronted by one of her staff named Verdie. The first thing she said to me was “Why are you here!? Didn’t you have your medical records transferred to another doctor? Why did you come back?” I even saw Dr. Paul behind the desk, but she would not speak to me and when she saw me she quickly turned her head away. At that point, I realized that it was Dr. Paul that did not want to see me and that she had put her staff up to giving me this terrible treatment. Verdie and the rest of the staff ignored me and wouldn’t answer any of my questions or respond to any of my comments. The feeling of disgust for Dr. Paul came over me and I decided that I did not want anyone who behaves this way to treat or even to touch me. It was then I knew to walk away and never ever return to that place again. I would not refer nor recommend anyone to her and if asked I would advise people not to even consider the thought of seeing her. All respect LOST!