A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dara Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dara Richards, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Richards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dara E. Richards practice?
Dr. Dara Richards practices Pediatrics near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Pediatricians.