A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darab Hormozi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darab Hormozi, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hormozi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hormozi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darab Hormozi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hormozi graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hormozi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Darab Hormozi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Darab Hormozi practice?
- Dr. Darab Hormozi has 1 office location.
Dr. Darab Hormozi practices Ophthalmology near Towson, MD.
See Towson Ophthalmologists.