A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Darab Hormozi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Darab Hormozi, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Darab Hormozi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Oculofacial Plastic surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hormozi graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hormozi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hormozi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Darab Hormozi practice?
Dr. Darab Hormozi practices Ophthalmology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Catonsville, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Ophthalmologists.