Dr. Daram Reddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

April 25th, 2014
Hasn't Got a Clue
This guy calls himself a doctor. Like the title says, he hasn't got a clue. He is useless and doesn't know what he is doing. All he can do is prescribe medication and he doesn't even give the correct meds to help with any problems. He did not recommend a social worker which is vital to the treatment with medication. Do not waste your time talking to this man. If I could give him an overall rating of less than 1 I would!!!!!

November 20th, 2013
Retired
To review Doctor Reddy as a patient is a bit hard. Since I don't Think too good, I see him as a savior, from my disorder, I went from being out of control to being functional and that is hope. He seems stern but, is compassionate and doesn't give up. He really tries, in my case hard.

August 9th, 2013
Awful Doctor
I have never been so disappointed with a doctor in my life. He has no bedside manners and hardly discusses anything about the condition and prognosis. He would rather just hand out medications based on the questions he doesn't ask you and collect his paycheck. Recently, I visited him asking to be taken off of an antidepressant. He told me to cut it cold turkey, but I KNOW stopping an SSRI abruptly can be miserable and potentially even dangerous. This caused me to lose all trust in him. Save your money and protect yourself and DO NOT utilize this doctor's services!

June 29th, 2010
Not very compassionate
I saw Dr. for several months and where he did get on the right track with my diagnosis, he has poor bedside manner and hates to be paged, so be warned!!!