A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daranee Chewaproug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daranee Chewaproug, DO is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chewaproug graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Chewaproug has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daranee Chewaproug DO is a female Nephrologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Daranee Chewaproug practice?
- Dr. Daranee Chewaproug has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daranee Chewaproug practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.