A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daranee Chewaproug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daranee Chewaproug, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chewaproug graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Chewaproug has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chewaproug accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daranee Chewaproug practice?
Dr. Daranee Chewaproug practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Nephrologists, and Philadelphia Neurologists.