Dr. Darby Cole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Darby Cole?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 13th, 2015

Disappointed

I had saw Dr. Cole in the past and had moved away and switched providers I still was seeing Dr. Eme and was having problems with my BP and didn't care for the provider I had so Dr. Eme wanted me to make an appointment with Dr. Cole when I tried his receptionist was really rude and told me she doubt he would even see me because I had switch providers and asked me why I switched providers she said she would have to talk to Dr. Cole and call me back to let me know if he would even consider on seeing me again. I have never heard of such a thing in my life this is very bad for business and that girl needs a class in customer service.

November 6th, 2014